Accountancy service for your business
What does the accounting management of your company consist of? Accounting management takes into account not only general accounting, but also regulations, taxation, payroll and budget planning. Its aim is to help you understand accounting documents and control financial balances.
It is a tool for classifying all transactions, with a view to producing the most accurate picture possible of assets, resources, uses, and the structure of expenses and income, for the manager and economic partners.
We put at your disposal teams of experts dedicated to the elaboration of your accounting and the management of social, legal and fiscal aspects.
Our priority is to provide you with your balance quickly so that you can take your strategic decisions in the best possible conditions.
We adapt ourselves to your needs. The bookkeeping can be carried out by us or directly by you via the implementation of a specific tool in collaborative mode.
Starting or resuming a business
- Analysis of the feasibility of your project
- Funding and preparation of forecasts
- Choice of legal status
- Keeping and reviewing your accounting records
- Preparation of your balance
Steering your company
- Implementation of reporting, budgets/forecast accounts
- Implementation of a cost accounting system
- Management of your cash flow, dashboards, cost calculation
- Declaration of your tax obligations
- Optimization of your tax system
- Assistance during tax audits
Payroll and social management
- Management of your payroll and social declarations
- Consulting in social law and human resource
- Corporate Law
- Legal advice
External finance director
- Coordinate your structure's strategy and procedures
- Check compliance with legal obligations
Evaluation and audit
- Evaluation of your professional assets
- Acquisition and disposal audit
- Legal audit
Registered with the Order of Chartered Accountants - Registered with the National Company of Auditors.