Audit and evaluation of your business
Valuation : acquisition of a structure, disposal, capital increase… We accompany you in the valuation of your professional property.
Are you considering selling your structure? We can carry out a disposal audit to improve the visibility that a manager must have on his company before selling it. It allows us to anticipate the possible risks that could jeopardize the sale. It is useful to detect the weak points of the company in order to correct them prior to the sale.
The sale audit can also be used at the time of negotiations with the purchaser; for example to establish the earn-out clause.
If you are planning to acquire an entity, we carry out acquisition audits enabling you to check that the accounting, financial and legal data correspond to reality.
We will be pleased to assist you in the due diligence procedures to be implemented.
Evaluation and audit
Your entity requires the appointment of an auditor or you decide to freely call upon an auditor, our firm is registered with the Paris Court of Appeal.
Our team of professionals ensures you a quality audit: transparency, faithful image and sincerity of the accounts.
Starting or resuming a business
- Analysis of the feasibility of your project
- Funding and preparation of forecasts
- Choice of legal status
- Keeping and reviewing your accounting records
- Preparation of your balance
Steering your company
- Implementation of reporting, budgets/forecast accounts
- Implementation of a cost accounting system
- Management of your cash flow, dashboards, cost calculation
- Declaration of your tax obligations
- Optimization of your tax system
- Assistance during tax audits
Payroll and social management
- Management of your payroll and social declarations
- Consulting in social law and human resource
- Corporate Law
- Legal advice
External finance director
- Coordinate your structure's strategy and procedures
- Check compliance with legal obligations
Evaluation and audit
- Evaluation of your professional assets
- Acquisition and disposal audit
- Legal audit
Registered with the Order of Chartered Accountants - Registered with the National Company of Auditors.