DAF outsourced to optimize the management of your business
He/she checks the proper implementation of the strategy and procedures defined with the management, ensures economic profitability, transmits his analyses and coordinates the services for which he/she is responsible. He ensures that accounting and tax rules are respected.
The Administrative and Financial Director is a key post which may prove to be too costly for a VSE-SME (between EUR 50 and 100,000).
Using an external CFO allows a high level of competence to be achieved at a moderate cost. In addition, it is a way to reinforce teams on an ad hoc basis during special circumstances such as absences, departures, buy-outs, restructuring, etc.
It is also a way to gain new skills and specific experience.
With our experience and our adaptability in complex environments, it is for you the guarantee to have a solution immediately operational.
Starting or resuming a business
- Analysis of the feasibility of your project
- Funding and preparation of forecasts
- Choice of legal status
- Keeping and reviewing your accounting records
- Preparation of your balance
Steering your company
- Implementation of reporting, budgets/forecast accounts
- Implementation of a cost accounting system
- Management of your cash flow, dashboards, cost calculation
- Declaration of your tax obligations
- Optimization of your tax system
- Assistance during tax audits
Payroll and social management
- Management of your payroll and social declarations
- Consulting in social law and human resource
- Corporate Law
- Legal advice
External finance director
- Coordinate your structure's strategy and procedures
- Check compliance with legal obligations
Evaluation and audit
- Evaluation of your professional assets
- Acquisition and disposal audit
- Legal audit
Registered with the Order of Chartered Accountants - Registered with the National Company of Auditors.