Advice and expertise for Craftsmen / traders
Your strength is your know-how. As a company manager, you also have to keep accounts, pay your expenses, monitor your cash-flow, make yourself known and build customer loyalty.
We relieve you of your management obligations so that you can devote yourself fully to your business.
We bring you our expertise in the accounting, tax, social and legal fields.
By our presence at your side, we are committed to the success and development of your company.
Craftmen and merchants
Starting or resuming a business
- Analysis of the feasibility of your project
- Funding and preparation of forecasts
- Choice of legal status
- Keeping and reviewing your accounting records
- Preparation of your balance
Steering your company
- Implementation of reporting, budgets/forecast accounts
- Implementation of a cost accounting system
- Management of your cash flow, dashboards, cost calculation
- Declaration of your tax obligations
- Optimization of your tax system
- Assistance during tax audits
Payroll and social management
- Management of your payroll and social declarations
- Consulting in social law and human resource
- Corporate Law
- Legal advice
External finance director
- Coordinate your structure's strategy and procedures
- Check compliance with legal obligations
Evaluation and audit
- Evaluation of your professional assets
- Acquisition and disposal audit
- Legal audit
Registered with the Order of Chartered Accountants - Registered with the National Company of Auditors.